Tula Yoga offers daily yoga classes in a beautiful bright studio in the heart of Cambria’s West Village. Drop in to a class or arrange to have a private yoga session with friends on the beach in Cambria, Cayucos or Morro Bay.
NEW Classes, NEW Teachers, New Times….and more Happy New Year!
Illuminations Registered Yoga School
200 Teacher Training
Meet our first guest Teacher: Tracee Stanley
At Tula4You Yoga, we understand the excitement, importance and need for finding the right yoga teacher training for you. That is why we host a series of information sessions detailing everything about our 200 hour yoga teacher training. Join us for the next one, so you can find out all the details before the training starts, and even meet fellow teacher trainees.
Applicants interested in signing up for the training need not wait for the information session to sign up. If you would like to sign up, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “RYT 200 Yoga Teacher Training” as the subject matter.
All enrollments are on a first come first serve basis.
Who should attend
- Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who are already enrolled in the upcoming course.
- Aspiring yoga teachers and practitioners who have not yet enrolled in the course, but want to know more.
- Current yoga teachers who are looking to expand their knowledge and understanding of yoga.
- Hobby yoga teachers looking to become a professional yoga teacher.
- Yoga students looking to study more yoga, but not wanting to certify to teach.
What to expect
- Meet lead instructor, Terri Harrington and learn about the teaching team
- Meet potential classmates.
- Review the syllabus, expectations, etiquette, schedule, etc.
- Q&A – come prepared with any questions you might have about the program, the studio, your teachers, etc. No question is too small.
When is it?
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training INFO Sessions:
- Saturday, January 6, 2018. 2-3 pm 614 Main St, Cambria, CA 93428 805-909-2818
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training – Illuminations at Tula Yoga, Cambria.
Are you ready for transformation? Do you love yoga and meditation and want to dive deeper into your personal practice? Do you want to share the practice of yoga with others and become a Yoga Alliance Registered Teacher? Classes start in March 2018. Contact email@example.com or 805-909-2818. Affordable payment plan and manageable schedule.
Unlimited Yoga and Fitness Classes $99!
At Tula Yoga, Fitness & Retreats we are proud of our teacher’s experience, knowledge and compassion for each students individual needs and journey. We encourage you to try many classes and to choose a class level that matches your experience. If you have any questions about which class is appropriate for you, call or send us and email for a free consultation with a Yoga or Fitness Adviser.
805.909.2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on CLASSES to reserve your spot today!
- Let Tula Yoga, Fitness & Retreats plan your next celebration with yoga, fitness, food and fun.
- Single drop in rates are available as well as packages for a week or a month.
- Cash and Credit Cards accepted.
What does Tula mean?
The name Tula comes from the Sanskrit word meaning “balance”, and asana meaning “posture” or “seat”.
Inspired by the idea of bringing balance into the physical, mental and spirit body, Tula Yoga, Fitness and Retreats teachers are passionate about helping students balance work and play, serious asana and fitness practices with restoration, peace and bliss. Classes are available at Tula Studio daily. Every BODY is welcome. Private yoga and fitness sessions in private studio or in nature are also available. Tula offers customized retreats in Cambria for groups of friends or corporate functions.
Tula Yoga, Fitness & Retreats is dedication to helping you experience your true nature…
Peace, Joy & Bliss.
Upcoming Classes & Events